New Delhi, April 21, 2017.
Indonesian Embassy in New Delhi will showcase best Indonesian movies from May 8. Embassy websites briefed about the event.
The Film Festival 2017 presents a selection of exciting films that come out in Indonesia in recent years. The films touch on issues of daily life, education, social, family and morality in Indonesia. The film festival is organised to celebrate diversity in Indonesia.
There will be screening of five best films:
- Mirror Never Lies (100 min) on 8 May
- Sokola Rimba / Jungle School (90 min) on 15 May
- Demi Ucok / For Ucok (79 min) on 18 May
- Mencari Hilal / the Crescent Moon (100 min) on 22 May
- Aisyah: Let Us Be Family (109 min) on 29 May
All the shows will be organised at C.D Desmukh Auditorium International Centre (IIC), 40 Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Estate New Delhi. The film screening will start at 18.30 pm.